Badging with Integration of Physical and Data Security
- Directory Services
- Visitor Management
- Credential production
Smart cards provide computing and business systems with the enormous benefit of portable and secure storage of data and value. At the same time, the integration of smart cards into your system introduces its own security management issues, as people access card data frequently, through a variety of applications.
Security is, in essence, the protection of something valuable to ensure that it is not stolen, lost, or altered. The term "data security" governs an extremely wide range of applications and touches everyone's daily life, whether or not they realize it. Concerns over data security are at an all-time high, due to the rapid advancement of technology into virtually every transaction, from simple parking meters that now accept credit cards to the much broader and more high-profile issue of national defense.
- By heightening your security and compliance status through intuitive-roles-based tools, you’ll be able to:
- Enforce high assurance and reliability
- Implement role based Audit, reporting and monitoring
- Enforce Advanced Authentication
- Implement strong multi-factor authentication (more than simple LDAP services)
- Secure your wireless network
- Use biometrics, smart cards and tokens for advanced security